- Research Fellow
- Policy evaluation; Labour Economics; Microsimulation models
Martina Bazzoli is a research fellow at FBK-IRVAPP. In 2008 she obtained the Master degree in “Demographic Social Statistics” at Faculty of Statistics (University of Padua), with a dissertation titled “Measure and perception of disability among elderlies: an European comparative analysis”. Before coming to IRVAPP, Martina worked as a researcher at the Social and Economic Permanent Observatory (OPES).
- Educational Archipelago
- Dare Valore (The multidimensional network for inclusion)
- Post-secondary vocational training courses: are they effective for Italian unemployed youth with a high school diploma?
- Tremod: a microsimulation model for the Province of Trento
- The longitudinal household survey on living condition in the Province of Trento
- Impact evaluation of some active labour market policies in the Province of Trento
- Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation of passive labour policies
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Youth Guarantee in Trentino
- Merging microdata from panel surveys and registers for the study of work histories: a pilot on Trentino