The Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP) is a center of Fondazione Bruno Kessler dedicated to public policy evaluation research.
IRVAPP’s mission includes:
- public policy and program analysis and evaluation
- dissemination of scientific evidence among policymakers
- training of policy evaluators, researchers and program managers on evaluation methods.
The main policy areas covered by IRVAPP are:
- Firms, innovation and industrial policy
- Forecasting and fiscal policy
- Labour market
- Social inclusion and protection