- Senior Research Fellow
Enrico Rettore is Professor of Econometrics at the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Padova. Previously, he has been Professor of Econometrics at the Department of Sociology and Social Research of the University of Trento.
He received a Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Padova. His research interests focus on programme evaluation within the broader field of drawing inferences from non-randomly selected samples. On these topics he has published in various journals, including the Review of Economics and Statistics, the American Economic Review, the Journal of Econometrics and The Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (A). He has been the project leader of research projects supported by the Italian Ministry of University and Research, the Italian Ministry of Economy and Public Finance, the Italian Ministry of Welfare and the European Commission. More details and list of publications in the CV.
- EIBURS - The Future of Schooling: Harnessing the Potential of Digital Education Technology
- SMAILE - Simple Methods for Artificial Intelligence Learning
- [email protected]
- Continuous professional development, professional capabilities and innovative teaching practices among European teachers. A second level analysis of TALIS 2018 data set
- Temporary Employment and Labour Market Outcomes
- Evaluating the impact on students achievement of the introduction of ICT in Italian lower secondary schools
- The effects of labour market deregulation on individuals transitions between labour market states: the case of Italian reforms
- The Italian programme "Liste di Mobilità": An analysis of the impact of its 'passive' component
- Post-secondary vocational training courses: are they effective for Italian unemployed youth with a high school diploma?
- Evaluation of the policy "Mutuo di riassetto" - phase I
- Subsidies to micro-entreprises: evaluation of the effects of the Provincial Law 6/99
- Cognitive bias in the evaluation of avalanche risk
- Impact evaluation of some active labour market policies in the Province of Trento
- Does randomly drawing the selection committee improve the quality of academic recruitment?
- ACHAB - Affording College with the Help of Asset Building
- MENTEP - Mentoring Technology Enhanced Pedagogy
- 2DD - Investigating the "Second Digital Divide" across European countries: social disparities on digital reading and navigation skills
- [email protected] - ICT in education Indicators Working Group