- Research Fellow
- social stratification, social mobility, social inequalities, policy evaluation, poverty and deprivation
Sonia Marzadro is a research fellow at the Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP). She completed her Ph.D. in Sociology and Social Research at the University of Trento. She previously worked at the Regional Institute of Social Research (IRSRS) and the Social and Economic Permanent Observatory (OPES).
Her research interests concern social inequality, with a focus on social mobility, educational opportunities, and poverty phenomena. She is also involved in the evaluation of programs and public policies related to the use of digital technologies in educational processes.
She is part of the Italian team of the Euromod microsimulation model.
- Study on Distributional Impact Assessment
- Social inequalities in education in historical and comparative perspectives: the changing effects of different components of social origins
- Tremod: a microsimulation model for the Province of Trento
- The longitudinal household survey on living condition in the Province of Trento
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Youth Guarantee in Trentino
- Merging microdata from panel surveys and registers for the study of work histories: a pilot on Trentino
- How to revise ESeC with ISCO-08
- School-To-Work Transitions: reforming the vocational education and training system and innovating the upper secondary education system in Trentino