- Research Fellow
- human capital formation
- psychology of poverty
- family economics
- violence and decision making
- behavioral public policies
Sergiu Burlacu is a research fellow at the Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies of the Bruno Kessler Foundation.
He has obtained a PhD in Development Economics at the Universities of Trento and Florence, Italy, and has a MA in Economics from Central European University. His main research interests are human capital formation, the psychology of poverty, family economics, violence and decision making, and behavioral public policy. His research is based on impact evaluation studies, field experiments and lab-in-the-field experiments.
- VALERA - Evaluation of the reindustrialization programme in the Lazio region
- INVIND - Innovation investment and firm profitability
- SMAILE - Simple Methods for Artificial Intelligence Learning
- Study on Distributional Impact Assessment
- Continuous professional development, professional capabilities and innovative teaching practices among European teachers. A second level analysis of TALIS 2018 data set
- Study assessing the implementation of the pilot action on the EU Disability Card and associated benefits
- Panel dataset of microenterprises in the province of Trento