- Junior Researcher
Nicola Bazoli is a research collaborator at the Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP). He is currently a third year PHD student at the Department of Statistical Science, University of Bologna. In 2014 he obtained a Master degree in “Sociology and Social Research” at the University of Trento with a dissertation titled “Apprendimenti scolastici e presenza di alunni stranieri in classe. Un’analisi condotta sui test Invalsi di competenze linguistiche e matematiche degli alunni di 5a elementare nell’ a.s. 2010/2011”. His research interests include students’ achievement, item response theory and statistical characteristics of items of standardized tests.
- VALERA - Evaluation of the reindustrialization programme in the Lazio region
- SMAILE - Simple Methods for Artificial Intelligence Learning
- Study on Distributional Impact Assessment
- Continuous professional development, professional capabilities and innovative teaching practices among European teachers. A second level analysis of TALIS 2018 data set
- Engagement and achievement of 15 year olds in PISA 2015 across EU member states
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Youth Guarantee in Trentino