- Research Fellow
- Labour Economics
- Regional Economics
- Policy Evaluation.
I am currently a research fellow at FBK-IRVAPP. I obtained my doctoral degree in Economics and Management from the Free University of Bozen/Bolzano in January 2021 with a thesis on inequality, labour market institutions and economic growth.
My research interests focus on the investigation of income inequality and labour market reforms. I am particularly interested in analysing how labour market institutions shape the income distribution over time and across cohorts of workers.
I also work on the link between inequality, labour productivity and their impact on regional economic growth. Therefore, during the PhD, I also started to work on GVA (Gross Value Added) forecasting methods. Linking labour market institutions, inequality, and labour productivity is not an easy task, but it can help to obtain a general micro-founded overview about the mechanisms through which a change in labour market regulations is linked to productivity and, consequently, to economic growth. This is crucial, especially in the evaluation of public policy.
- Dare Valore (The multidimensional network for inclusion)
- Firms, Technological innovation, Digital competences and Labour markets dynamics (SKILLS)
- VALERA - Evaluation of the reindustrialization programme in the Lazio region
- INVIND - Innovation investment and firm profitability
- Panel dataset of microenterprises in the province of Trento