- Policy evaluation
- Social inequality
- Social cohesion
I am currently a research fellow at FBK-IRVAPP, a research institute of the Bruno Kessler Foundation (Italy). I received the Ph.D. in Sociology and Social Research from the University of Trento with a thesis on the relationship between social cohesion and social inequalities in Europe.
My research work lies at the intersection between policy evaluation and social inequalities. More precisely, my specific areas of expertise are the evaluation of educational policies at local and national level, the consequences of anti-poverty measures, and the analysis of the inequalities of educational outcomes in particular with respect to the choice of the field of study at the university and at the upper secondary school.
Finally, I work also on topic regarding the determinants and the variation over time in the levels of social cohesion and social capital.
- Integrated scheme for the evaluation of the educational system in Trentino
- Engagement and achievement of 15 year olds in PISA 2015 across EU member states
- Evaluating the impact of a Minimum Income Guarantee program in the Province of Trento
- How to revise ESeC with ISCO-08
- Merit-based financial aid to students from low-income families and its effects on university enrollment
- Evaluation of the 2001 reform of higher education in Italy
- Impact evaluation of the study abroad program Mos-4
- ACHAB - Affording College with the Help of Asset Building