Enrico Rettore is Professor of Economic Statistics at the Department of Sociology and Social Research of the University of Trento since 2015. Previously, he has been Professor of Economic Statistics at the School of Business and Economics of the University of Padova.
He received a Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Padova. His research interests focus on programme evaluation within the broader field of drawing inferences from non-randomly selected samples. On these topics he has published in various journals, including the Review of Economics and Statistics, the American Economic Review, the Journal of Econometrics and The Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (A). He has been the project leader of research projects supported by the Italian Ministry of University and Research, the Italian Ministry of Economy and Public Finance, the Italian Ministry of Welfare and the European Commission. More details and list of publications in the CV.
- Valutazione di impatto di alcune politiche attive del mercato del lavoro nella Provincia di Trento
- La riforma del sistema di reclutamento dei professori universitari ha migliorato la qualità della selezione?
- ACHAB - Affording College with the Help of Asset Building
- MENTEP - Mentoring Technology Enhanced Pedagogy
- 2DD - Investigating the "Second Digital Divide" across European countries: social disparities on digital reading and navigation skills
- ICT@School - ICT in education Indicators Working Group