You are here
Daniela Piazzalunga is Research Fellow at FBK-IRVAPP since June 2016. She has been awarded her Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Turin and Collegio Carlo Alberto in January 2016. She also collaborates with CHILD Collegio Carlo Alberto and is Research Affiliate at IZA. Her research interests include labour economics, gender economics, and household economics, with a focus on policy evaluation methods.
- Piazzalunga D. (2015), "Is There a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials in Italy", LABOUR, 29(3): 243-269, doi: 10.1111/labr.12052.
- Marchetti S., Piazzalunga D. and Veturini A. (2014), "Does Italy represent an opportunity for temporary migrants from the eastern partnership countries?", IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, 3:8.
- Piazzalunga D., Di Tommaso M. L. (2016), "The Increase of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 Economic Crisis", IZA Discussion Paper 9931.
- Del Boca D., Piazzalunga D., Pronzato C. (2014), "Early Child Care and Child Outcomes: the Role of Grandparents", IZA Discussion Paper 8565.
- Piazzalunga D. (2016), "Till Money Us Do Part: Property Division at Divorce and Married Couples' Time Use Behaviour", mimeo.
- Marchetti S., Piazzalunga D. and Veturini A. (2013) "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility Between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Countries. Country Report: Italy", EuropeAid/130215/C/SER/Multi, Turin; also available as IZA DP 7635.